The Asian-workshop on Symmetric Key Cryptography (ASK) starts in Singapore in 2011, to promote research on symmetric key cryptography in Asian area. This is an annual workshop, usually held in second half of the year. The program usually contains some invited talks, and working groups for collaborative research works. ASK 2017 will be the 7th workshop, to be held in Changsha, China, co-located with Asiacrypt 2017, and chaired by Meicheng Liu and Bing Sun.
All workshop websites are archived here
- Christina Boura, Avik Chakraborti, Gaëtan Leurent, Goutam Paul, Dhiman Saha, Hadi Soleimany, Valentin Suder, Key Recovery Attack against 2.5-round Π-Cipher, FSE 2016.
- Nasour Bagheri, Tao Huang, Keting Jia, Florian Mendel, Yu Sasaki, Cryptanalysis of Reduced NORX, FSE 2016.
- Kota Kondo, Yu Sasaki, Tetsu Iwata: On the Design Rationale of Simon Block Cipher: Integral Attacks and Impossible Differential Attacks against Simon Variants, ACNS 2016: 518-536.
- Nasour Bagheri, Florian Mendel and Yu Sasaki: Improved Rebound Attacks on AESQ: Core Permutation of CAESAR Candidate PAEQ, ACISP 2016: 301-316.
- Yu Sasaki, Gaoli Wang and Lei Wang, Improved Single-Key Distinguisher on HMAC-MD5 and Key Recovery Attacks on Sandwich-MAC-MD5 and MD5-MAC, IEICE 2015.
- Jian Guo, Yu Sasaki, Lei Wang, Meiqin Wang and Long Wen: Equilavent Key Recovery Attacks against HMAC and NMAC with Whirlpool Reduced to 7 Rounds, FSE 2014.
- Takanori Isobe, Yu Sasaki and Jiageng Chen: Related-Key Boomerang Attacks on KATAN32/48/64, ACISP 2013
- Jian Guo, Yu Sasaki, Lei Wang and Shuang Wu: Cryptanalysis of HMAC/NMAC-Whirlppol, ASIACRYPT 2013
- Yuichi Niwa, Keisuke Ohashi, Kazuhiko Minematsu and Tetsu Iwata: GCM Security Bounds Reconsidered, FSE 2015
- Yu Sasaki, Sareh Emami, Deukjo Hong and Ashish Kumar: Improved Known-Key Distinguishers on Feistel-SP Ciphers and Application to Camellia, ACISP 2012
- Jiqiang Lu: A Methodology for Differential-Linear Cryptanalysis and Its Applications, FSE 2012
- Shuang Wu, Dengguo Feng, Wenling Wu, Jian Guo, Le Dong and Jian Zou: (Pseudo) Preimage Attack on Reduced-Round Grøstl Hash Function and Others, FSE 2012
- Liting Zhang, Wenling Wu, Han Sui and Peng Wang: 3kf9: Enhancing 3GPP-MAC beyond the Birthday Bound, ASIACRYPT 2012
- Testu Iwata and Lei Wang: Impact of ANSI X9.24-1:2009 Key Check Value on ISO/IEC 9797-1:2011 MACs, FSE 2014
Please let us know if any paper is missing from the list. This site is maintained by Jian Guo, last partially modified on 27 July 2016.